ReSpeaker Mic Array v2.0
The ReSpeaker Mic Array v2.0 is a hardware-based solution for creating or adding voice-interface to your projects. The board is a far-field microphone array device capable of detecting voices up to 5m away even with the presence of background noise. The onboard hardware-enabled algorithms are powered by the XMOS XVF-3000.
Several improvements have been made since the original ReSpeaker Mic Array v1.0. The first thing you may notice is the reduction of microphones. With the improved performance of the XMOS XVF-3000, including the improved full duplex AEC, we’ve been able to deliver increased performance with fewer microphones, and thus a lower cost.
Improved Voice Audio Quality
Reduces environmental voice echo with de-reverberation
Remove current audio output with AEC
If you think this sounds good, great! But let us prove it. One of our engineers recorded himself speaking over music being played. Hear for yourself how it really sounds with our full-duplex AEC demo below.
This is the raw data captured from the environment. There is no editing on this channel. Our engineer played some music from the device and spoke at the same time.
Channel 1 Audio:
This is the music that the device was playing at the time.
Channel 5 Audio:
This is the end result after processing. The music was almost completely removed resulting in a high quality voice input.
Channel 0 Audio:
When it comes to development we believe you should have as many options as possible. The ReSpeaker Mic Array v2.0 is able to work with most modern Linux, macOS, and Windows systems*.
*We do recommend Linux for firmware updates.
• XVF-3000 from XMOS
• 4 High Performance Digital Microphones
• Supports Far-field Voice Capture
• Speech Algorithms On-Chip
• 12 Programmable RGB LED Indicators
• Microphones: ST MP34DT01TR-M
• Sensitivity: -26 dBFS (Omnidirectional)
• Acoustic Overload Point: 120 dBSPL
• SNR: 63 dB
• Power Supply: 5V DC from Micro USB or Expansion Header
• Dimensions: 70mm (Diameter)
• 3.5mm Audio Jack Output Socket
• USB Voice Capture
• Smart Speaker
• Intelligent Voice Assistant Systems
• Voice Recorders
• Voice Conferencing System
• Meeting Communicating Equipment
• Voice Interacting Robot
• Car Voice Assistant
• Other Voice Interface Scenarios