Gravity: I2C SD2405 RTC Module
The SD2405AL is dual power supply system. When the primary power supply goes down to an assigned value or resumes from low power, the system can switch between the primary power supply and battery automatically. Even there is no external power, it can still work for 5~8 years, 1uA ultra-low power consumption (inner battery, Ta=25°C).
The SD2405AL can generates various periodic interrupt clock pulses lasting for long period (one year), and three alarm interrupts can be made by year, month, date, days of the week, hours, and minutes, seconds. It also provides a selectable 32.768KHz~1Hz clock output for an external MCU. The product incorporates a time trimming circuit that adjusts the clock with higher precision by adjusting any errors in crystal oscillator frequencies based on signals from the CPU. A 12-bytes general SRAM is implemented in the SD2405AL.
Gravity SD2405 RTC can work as data logger, timer alarm clock and other time application. It is an ideal choice for timing project.
Note: Two versions with or without Weld pins will be shipped randomly.
- Operation voltage range:3.3V~5.5V.
- Low-power:typical 1uA (inner battery, Ta=25°C)
- Timing Range: To 2099 (with leap year compensation)
- Accuracy ±5ppm from -40°C to +85°C.
- Fast (400kHz) I2C Interface(4.5~5.5V).
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes,Hours, Day, Date, Month, and Year with Leap Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100.
- Time-of-Year,Month,Day,Week,Hour,Minute,Second Alarms.
- Programmable Square-Wave Output:32768hz,4096hz…1hz..1/16hz.
- Countdown timer interrupt.
- High precision time trimming circuit.
- 12-hour/24-hour time display selectable
- Dimension: 35.50 * 22.00(mm)/1.4 * 0.87 inches
- Weight: 6g
- Gravity: I2C SD2405 RTC Module x1
- Gravity I2C 4-Pin Sensor Cable x1
- XH2.54-5pin header x1
Project 1. Build KnowFlow: automatic water monitor
KnowFlow is the name of this water quality monitoring device, based on Arduino Uno. It can automatically monitor 5 parameters of water: pH, Temperature, Dissolved Oxygen, Electronic Conductivity, ORP.
- Central Control Unit: Arduino Uno (DFRobot Bluno in this case) and Expansion Shield (DFRobot Expansion Shield V7.1 in this case)
- Water Sensors: pH (pH probe and pH circuit board); EC (EC probe and EC circuit board); ORP (ORP probe and ORP circuit board); Temperature (temperature probe and temperature circuit board); Dissolved Oxygen (DO probe, BNC and circuit board); real time clock circuit board
- Data Storage: Micro-SD module, Micro SD card
- Fit and fix: mounting plate, water proof box( 200mm_150mm_75mm), water proof joint
- Other parts: Cables (Wires), bread board, bolts and nuts, screws, battery, double-sided adhesive, write on tape, small wrench, spiral cable wrap
Project 2: DIY Deer Clock
Project introduction: We are going to make a table clock showing time in a lovely way. This product has quite cute look and the LED screen make it cool.The hardwares you need to do this project: