32×32 RGB LED Matrix panel (4mm pitch)
City night is always beautiful. She is just like a charming girl, showing her beauty every time. The colorful light is jewelry, dotted on her dress.
This is a 32×32 RGB LED Matrix Panel, it has 1024 full-color RGB LEDs in all. Each LED can be independently addressed and controlled. It requires at least 13 digital GPIOs to control the LED matrix. The led matrix has 2 IDC connectors (DATA_IN, DATA_OUT) on the back, you can cascade multiple panels and make a huge screen together. BUT Arduino doesn’t support this function, its speed is not enough to multiple panel.
What’s more, it is a high brightness, long life, no pollution, pure color LED display module. It can be used both indoor and outdoor, safety and stability, the module can not be mutually extrusion deformation, also can be used normally in harsh environment.
Note: This panel needs a 5V@3A power supply. And if you connect 2 or more screen, it needs a high performance controller, such as Mega 2560, Raspberry. .etc.
- Operating voltage: DC 5V
- Average power consumption: <500W/㎡
- Maxim Power Consumption: <1000w/㎡
- Pixel: 32×32=1024
- Level of viewing Angle: ≧160°
- Control mode: Synchronous control
- Drive mode: 1/16 scan rate
- Repetition frequency: ≧60Hz
- White Balance Brightness: ≧1200cd/㎡
- Refresh frequency : ≧300Hz
- MTTF: ≧5000 hours
- Service Life: 75000~100000 hours
- Pixel pitch: 4mm
- Dimension: 128mm*128mm/5.04*5.04 inches
- Thickness: 11mm
- 32×32 RGB LED Matrix Panel (4mm pitch) x1
- IDC to XH2.54 cable x1
- IDC to IDC cable x1
- Power supply cable x1